What churches receive after completing a Church Life Survey
Church Life Pack
Churches who participate in a Church Life Survey receive a Church Life Pack of resources to help them get the most out of their survey results.
The Church Life Pack includes:
a comprehensive Church Life Profile of their survey results
overview results of Children's Surveys (if completed)
Enriching Church Life book (2nd edition)
Workbook (including worksheets and planning workshops)
online access to their Profiles and planning resources
Churches who complete Children's Surveys receive an overview of results in their Church Life Profile.
Church Life Profile
The Church Life Profile is a comprehensive report of a church's survey results. It helps local churches reflect and review their ministry and mission.
- It details the life of the church in the nine areas of church vitality (Faith growth, Worship, Sense of Belonging, Vision, empowering Leadership, being open to Innovation, acts of Service, Faith Sharing and Inclusion of those on the edges).
- It outlines the church's unique strengths, shows how those strengths have grown or diminished and compares them to regional averages.
- It names what attenders want to see their church focus on and what they value most.
- It gives the proportion of newcomers and of young adult retention.
- It lists attenders' key demographic data.
- It also includes overview results of Children's Surveys (if completed).
Download Sample Church Life Profile:
Sample Church Life Profile
Enriching Church Life (2nd edition)
Enriching Church Life (2nd edition) is a companion book to the Church Life Profile and gives the background of the research into Church vitality; the Core Qualities of health and vitality; and attendance patterns.
The Workbook contains practical planning processes for churches to get the most out of their Profile of results. It contains worksheets to help fully engage the Profile and workshop options for planning processes.
Online access to Profiles and resources
Churches are able to access their Profiles online via the NCLS website. They also have access to online resources including such things as introductory videos about the Church Life Profile and How to Engage your results, Power Point presentations, worksheets and workshop outlines.